Sunday 29 January 2012

Mafia History: Member Profiles Marie

First Sewing Project: dresses for my puppets (a long, long time ago…)
Strangest thing I've made: the propeller hat
Favourite thing I've made: the cape
Current Project List: getting the Würzburg section of the Mafia settled in (like finding a swimming pool, moving sewing machines, getting some members…) and there is this jigsaw lying on my living room floor…
Last Project: Kasun’s wedding dress and medieval dresses and capes
Strange Quirks: I have decided to learn all the capitals in the world (I am still getting confused with some in Africa). I am really good at remembering useless knowledge. I like to do the blue sky bits of jigsaws.
First Knitting Project: a needle cushion
Maddest Knitting Project: a pullover (I had to redo almost every bit at least once)
Favourite Plane: MIG
Favourite Cat: Sechem (that’s my Kitteh at home, so cute!)
Favourite Chemical: THF (everything dissolves in THF!)
Favourite Town comparable to Dairsie: rato station
Favourite book: there are so many, I don’t now where to start… maybe the book of shit towns…
Favourite Song: has to be Run to the hills
Additional comments: leader of the Würzburg Mafia section (and single member);

No comments:

Post a Comment