Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sock Animals -With Becca

It all started last year when I (Becca) was given a make your own sock bunny kit. That's how the interest started. I needed a quick easy sew it yourself project to use at the clothiers guild sessions. Sock bunnies were the way forward. So we made an army:

The only problem is that you're supposed to use stray socks or unpaired socks. But any good mafia member knows you don't wear pairs of socks so that you don't limit your wardrobe. So I have to keep going out and buying new socks. (Be wary no sock is safe!!)

So armed with a pile of socks and a duvet I got to making some. To start with the Cheshire Cat

It all starts with a head
And a body
Sew it all together and add eyes mouth and a button nose

Cheeky Kitteh

And then using a baby sock I made a squirrel for my mother


But the adventure isn't over yet..... I have many more socks and things to sew... watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment