Thursday 19 January 2012

Saffy's fashion Thursday


This week's wannabe item is shiny shoes.  Get some, and you too can be in high fashion with Saffy.  

They're also handy for stamping on things.

I wanted a tartan version, but it was a bit too much, even for me...


One day....


This is my item of choice this week.  I'm going to make a pair, but you can buy your own (http://buyakilt.com/royal-stewart-casual-tartan-trousers)

Suitable for all occasions!

I also plan to purchase/make a cravat.  Purely inpired by the recent announcement that they are no longer welcome at Ascot, in addition to fascinators.  As fascinators are very popular with the Mafia, we are boycotting this announcement.  A quick Google search provides several options.  I like this one:

Luxury <em>Tartan Cravat</em>

Last but not least, my recommended desirable but ridiculous items of the week (as those above are evidently not ridiculous) are the:


Handerpants™ - Underpants for your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment