Saturday 21 January 2012

Tales from the travelling mafia-day 1

Dear Saffy,
Today I have travelled 300 miles south. I still find it weird that zigzagging across the country is quicker but there it is. I'm pretty sure if my satnav was animate it would try to kill me as I ignored it the whole way. I guess it should be honoured I switched it on really as I know where I'm going for the most part. It was running through my head as I drove down that the woman would get angry and just switch off in a huff. Maybe satnavs should do that?
I missed having the Saffy CDs in the car kinda, but I'm glad it's not the backstreet boys despite your desperate attempts to start up a boy band in the office. I assume when I get back you and Conor will have the dancing down and be working on the fashion. Just remember to keep your knees together. It did mean that I got to listen what to you would have been 6 hours of non stop run to the hills although I can assure you it's not!
I waved at Runcorn even though you're not there.
I guess that's all to report for today it's not a very exciting trip the motorway is still there and as usual it was wet and windy all the way down. At least I have a kitteh to entertain me now despite the fact it doesn't have a love of boxes like maru. I'll shall photograph him and put him on this post for you to see later.
Mafia ho!!!

2 comments: