Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mafia History: Member Profiles Becca


So that's me. I hate having photos done so you might not see me very often.

First Sewing Project: A pair of trousers when I was 16 or so 
Strangest thing I've made: Probably the man thong out of curtain scraps
Favourite thing I've made: Portal Cushions for the Boyf
Current Project List: (It's about millions of miles long) but when I get back off my travels it will be time to make the Tudor Dress.
Last Project: Pink monster cushions for my sister
Strange Quirks: I collect the aliens from Toy Story and probably have over 200 so far. I also own about 200 meters of unused fabric, and 3 sewing machines. I also have a fascination with medieval reinactment mostly the clothes and making them and the feasts.
First Knitting Project: A scarf for my sister
Maddest Knitting Project: The woollen underwear
Favourite Plane: B52 (but it changes)
Favourite Cat: Maru
Favourite Chemical: Caffeine
Favourite Town comparable to Dairsie:  Drum
Favourite book: H2G2
Favourite Song: For all intent and porpoises it has to be Run to the Hills.  Mafia HO!
Additional comments: Driver of the Mafiamobile, bringer of the croissants and olive bread, tamer of the robot.


No comments:

Post a Comment