Friday 27 January 2012

Tales from the travelling Mafia - Here St Andrews is worse than Dairsie FACT!

So my title kinda says it all that was learnt by the coach journey today. I'm going on a mission to get a book tomorrow so we can have a NZ edition of out mafia book.
Had an awesome host at the B&B I stayed in last night who gave me a tour of Christchurch although most of it is still very much earthquake damaged. There are lots of buildings that have just been left as was after the earthquake including a restaurant where all the place settings were left! Was rather eerie in its own way. Most of the shops now are in shipping containers in an area known as the pop up mall it's actually kind of cool in looking forward to going on another look when I'm back there and to see the recycled stuff fashion. Will give me new project ideas!
Here are some pictures from the very bumpy flight into New Zealand which reminds me YouTube air new Zealand inflight safety video it's hilarious, that one totally took me by surprise.

Miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment