Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tales from a travelling mafia...I have no idea just lots of planes

Hello!!!
I'm currently in Sydney. You may ask what am I doing here! Well here goes.
As Jacks knows at 10:30 on Tuesday I was sat on the tarmac at Heathrow with plane problems. 2 hours later we take off. Now my connection time in Singapore was an hour so guess what I missed my plane. So in order to not give us hotel funds for the night they decided to reroute us through Sydney to get the 7:30am local plane to Christchurch. So... We were rushed through Singapore to the Sydney flight but that was then delayed while they moved the bags across so we were late to Sydney and missed that connection. Too so now I'm here in Australia will have to send you extra postcard abuse! And now for some photos.
The only compensation is that I'm sat in the business lounge with free Gin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment